The overwhelming majority of Northwest Riders products are still shipping as they always have...fast. We've always made it a priority to ship quick and get your gear to you as soon after the order is placed as possible.
There are, however, some delays due to the ongoing COVID-19 effects. Some products are more impacted than others. Please see below for current information.
Updated May 9th:
Warehouse Items -
* There may be a slight delay from the US Postal Service. This has been minimal.
- Northwest Riders premium t-shirts (60/40 blends) are shipping typically within a day or two of ordering. Often shipping same day as the order is placed.
- Hoodies and Jackets are shipping within a day or two of ordering. Often shipping same day as the order is placed.
- Hats and other accessories are shipping within a day or two of ordering, or often the same day the order is placed.
Direct to Garment (Print on Demand) Items -
* These products have been updated so the product title includes "DTG" and all product detail pages have a Direct to Garment image within the details section. View "What is Direct to Garment Clothing?" for more info on these products.
- Northwest Riders Direct to Garment t-shirts are delayed. In some cases, the products in this category are taking 4-5 weeks (20-25 business days).
If you have ordered a DTG product, the alerts you receive will be accurate and updated as the item(s) ship and move along the process (you will receive text or email shipping alerts depending on what you signed up for during your order/checkout).
Thanks for your patience. We appreciate all the continued support and love helping you represent your sport and represent your spot. Enjoy the Northwest Spring!